This summit is supported by the tireless efforts of various organizations and community partners in Prince William County, VA. Thanks to all who help make this event possible for the students. Hosting responsibilities are shared among Prince William County-based greek-letter organizations and the designated host rotates every two years. The 2017 host will be the Pi Lambda Lambda Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
– Omicron Chi Omega Chapter, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
– Psi Psi Omega Chapter, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
– Xi Alpha Lambda Chapter, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
– Prince William County Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
– Beta Alpha Omega Chapter, Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
– Woodbridge Alumni Chapter, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
– Kappa Foundation of Woodbridge, Inc.
– Masonic Riders Club
– Omicron Zeta Sigma Chapter, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
– Old Dominion (VA) Chapter, The Links, Inc.
– Women In Community Action (WICA)
– Phi Kappa Zeta Chapter, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.